Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cool Camp Stationary for Boys

Every year before we went to camp my mom let my twin sister and I pick out new stationary for our trip.  We wrote letters home almost every day detailing our adventures in swimming, hiking, camping, playing capture the flag and even our little skits.  It's almost time for camp to start and a new set of stationary to be purchased.  We scoured the internet for some cool stationary that the little guys would like.




This set is a little pricey but it just says the best about camp, to me.  Inhauspress on Etsy.com
 
Pickettspress.com


Love this card and it has my nephew's name!  Pickettspress.com
 

Pickettspress.com

PeaceLoveandDoodles on Etsy.com


Pinkbathtub on Etsy.com





happy writing!
xx
tiny bison

No comments:

Post a Comment