Monday, March 12, 2012


In January I attended some fabric shows in New York to choose fabric for my new Fall 2012 collection.   I was most excited to check out the Liberty fabric booth.  After looking through all of their standard and spring 2013 fabrics I found it really hard to choose.  All of the fabrics are SO fabulous!


Liberty booth


There were many other fabric supplies at this show as well.  It looks pretty boring when you just look down the aisles, but inside each booth are fabric gems!  I would have taken more photos, but they are a no-no at these shows.  Understandably so!  But I had to take this photo for my sister since she couldn't come with me.  She would LOVE to look through the Liberty fabrics!



A random aisle at the trade show.


xx tiny bison



No comments:

Post a Comment